Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE:BKD)
Two Month Ago Analyst Ratings: BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC. (BKD) has received mean Analyst rating of 2.62 from polled analysts at Reuters 2 Month Ago. It has been suggested as “Buy Opinions” from 1 and 0 issued “Sell Thoughts” for the stock. 4 rated the company as a “Hold”. “Outperform View” rating was revealed by 2 and “Underperform Signal” rating was issued by 1. ‘
Sales Estimates: Wall Street Analysts are estimating average sales of $1,215.27M for current quarter (Quarter Ending_Mar-17). Analysts projected the minimum sales estimate of $1,194.40M and some analysts told that the stock may achieve maximum sales of $1,238.20M. Average sales estimate is measured after the consensus analysis of 4 Analysts. ‘
Analysts on average are expecting revenue target $1,183.97M for next quarter (Quarter Ending_Jun-17). The highest achievable sales estimated by the analysts are $1,221.60M while lowest reachable sales target of $1,134.87M calculated by analysts. The Average sales target is based on the consensus of 4 brokerage Analysts. ‘
Top Mover within Investor Spotlight: Brookdale Senior Living Inc.’s (BKD)
Brookdale Senior Living Inc.’s (BKD) stock price escalated 1.94% to finalize at $15.23 throughout previous buying and selling session. A total of 6.62 million shares exchanged at hands and its average trading volume is standing at 3.89 million shares.
Relative strength index (RSI-14) for Brookdale Senior Living Inc.’s (BKD) is at 57.16. In phrases of Market analysis and buying and selling signals, RSI moving above the horizontal 30 reference standard is regarded as a bullish indicator, at the same time as the RSI transferring under the horizontal 70 reference standard is visible to be a bearish indicator. Movements above 70 are interpreted as indicating overbought conditions; conversely moves underneath 30 notify oversold conditions.
Taking a glance at past performance, we will examine different up or down moving trends about BKD. The stock dropped -0.39% beyond one week and declined -5.46% during previous one month session. The stock went up 23.22% at some stage in past quarter. Inside the closing six months period the stock’s performance declined -11.04% while overall yearly performance gained 11.58%. The Company’s year to date (YTD) performance is now positive at 22.62%.
Important factors to focus when evaluating a stock’s present and future value are the 52 week price high and low levels. Shares of Brookdale Senior Living Inc.’s (BKD) are trading -21.58% downward from the 52-week high mark and 43.00% above from the fifty two-week low mark.
The Stock has Weekly volatility of 5.26% and monthly volatility of 3.50%. Tracking most recent quarter period, Price to book (P/B) ration is at 1.20 and Price to cash per share ration is at 38.87. Beta value of the stock is marked at 1.80. A beta of less than 1 means that the security will be less volatile than the market. A beta of greater than 1 indicates that the security’s price will be more volatile than the market. The company has a Return on Assets (ROA) of -3.10%. Presently, it has a Return on Equity (ROE) of -12.90% and Return on Investment (ROI) of -0.90%.
While taking a glance at financials, we can look at a number of key indicators about Brookdale Senior Living Inc.’s (BKD) . Average true range (ATR-14) of the company is at 0.64. Developed by J. Welles Wilder, ATR is an indicator that measures volatility. A stock experiencing a high level of volatility has a higher ATR, and a low volatility stock has a lower ATR. It may be used by market technicians to enter and exit trades, and it is a useful tool to add to a trading system.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc.’s (BKD) stock price distance from twenty day simple moving average slumped at -0.54% while its distance from fifty day simple moving average raised 9.28% along with -3.04% below distance from two hundred simple moving averages. On technical aspect, moving averages may help to distinguish path of dispositions, and they may also be used to set degrees of support and resistance. Tracking the stock price in relation to moving averages as well as highs and lows for the year might assist with evaluating future stock performance.
The company’s quick ratio for most recent quarter is 0.70. Its Current ratio for most recent quarter of 0.70. Total debt to equity ratio of the company for most recent quarter is 2.65 while Long term debt to equity ratio for same time period is 2.54.