ATA Inc. (ATAI) stock price escalated 5.18% to finalize at $4.87 throughout previous buying and selling session. A total of 0.03 million shares exchanged at hands and its average trading volume is standing at 0.03 million shares. Important factors to focus when evaluating a stock’s present and future value are the 52 week price high and low levels. Shares of ATA Inc. (ATAI) are trading -8.80% downward from the 52-week high mark and 64.81% above from the fifty two-week low mark.
Taking a glance at past performance, we will examine different up or down moving trends about ATAI. The stock dropped -1.62% beyond one week and climbed 37.96% during previous one month session. The stock went up 34.16% at some stage in past quarter. Inside the closing six months period the stock’s performance raised 26.30% while overall yearly performance lost -4.77%. The Company’s year to date (YTD) performance is now positive at 31.08%.
ATA Inc. (ATAI) stock price away from 20 day simple moving average surged at 22.15% while its distance from 50 day simple moving average raised 27.67% along with 26.54% above away from two hundred simple moving averages. On technical aspect, moving averages may help to distinguish path of dispositions, and they may also be used to set degrees of support and resistance. Tracking the stock price in relation to moving averages as well as highs and lows for the year might assist with evaluating future stock performance.
The Stock has Weekly volatility of 5.65% and monthly volatility of 6.76%. Tracking most recent quarter period, Price to book (P/B) ration is at 1.94 and Price to cash per share ration is at 3.56. Beta value of the stock is marked at 1.26. A beta of less than 1 means that the security will be less volatile than the market. A beta of greater than 1 indicates that the security’s price will be more volatile than the market. The company has a Return on Assets (ROA) of -1.90%. Presently, it has a Return on Equity (ROE) of -2.40% and Return on Investment (ROI) of 0.20%. Relative strength index (RSI-14) for ATA Inc. (ATAI) is at 69.53. Average true range (ATR-14) of the company is at 0.28.